Thursday 24 December 2020

Fröhliche Weihnachten 2^2*5*101

For those of you who have been following my blog regularly, you must have noticed that I have hugely reduced my blog posting since October; and I owe you an explanation.  Because of COVID, my job suddenly became a lot more demanding, in terms of time commitment, since September.  My days, even weekends, have been mostly occupied.  The accumulated strain inevitably led to the reality of me falling sick in early October.  Not getting enough time to rest and recuperate, I continued to be sick on and off for the month that followed.  I was forced to slash my computer screen time, and hence blogging.  Now with the Christmas and New Year holidays, I finally get the chance to publish more posts again, at least for now.

It has been a tough year for many of us.  May reflection be our strength as we head into a new year full of hope and opportunities.  Here's my Christmas e-card this year: