Saturday 19 March 2022

WATCH OUT!!

My Instagram account has been hacked since 1.5 days ago, March 17.  So far, I have no evidence of my other social media platforms, including this blog, having been compromised (but you'll never know).  In order to protect other legitimate users of the online community, I am going to pause for now all my social media activities until further notice.  Can’t wait to come back and feel safe to share with you again, hopefully soon. 

IMPORTANT: If you are on Instagram ...

I currently have no access to my own Instagram account.  All new posts are not mine.  Anything posted there, including older posts, cannot be trusted.  WATCH OUT for any irregularities and suspicious messages, including direct messages sent to you by the fake “me”.

It is not possible for me to reach out to all my Instagram followers.  If you know anyone who follows me, can you please spread the word?  Thank you for your support and all the best!