Wednesday 4 May 2022

The Tangled Garden

My Instagram account was hacked on March 17, and I haven’t been able to access it until just recently when I regained control of it again.  As I see that the risk of my account being hijacked again is very low, I have now gradually restored its use.  For more than six weeks, I have halted all activities on social media, fearing that the security of my other social media accounts might also be compromised.  I now feel safe enough to return.  Thank you all for your continued support.


A lot has happened in these past weeks.  I was tormented from a family loss.  But I did manage to have a few gallery visits.  Here's one.  Luis Jacob's The Tangled Garden series from his solo exhibition Borderline Cases: Two In The Bush currently at Patel Brown Gallery, Toronto: