Friday 27 July 2012

Made In Germany Zwei

Since there are no direct trains connecting Kassel and Düsseldorf, I decided to change trains at Hannover, where I would stop for a few hours to visit a couple of places.  Showing now at three locations in Hannover - Kunstverein Hannover, Kestnergesellschaft and Sprengel Museum - is the show Made In Germany Zwei focused on German artists currently making a breakthrough to the international scene.  The limited time I had allowed me only to visit the former two venues.  I wish I had more time to examine this exciting show more thoroughly.

Max Frisinger at Kunstverein Hannover, 2012:


Alicja Kwade at Kunstverein Hannover, 2012:


Kathrin Sonntag at Kunstverein Hannover, 2012:


Saâdane Afif at Kunstverein Hannover, 2012:


Mike Bouchet at Kunstverein Hannover, 2012:


Ricarda Roggan at Kunstverein Hannover, 2012:


Bouchet and Roggan at Kunstverein Hannover, 2012:


I also like Bernd Ribbeck, Alon Levin, Kitty KrausJulia Schmidt and Alexander Wolff but unfortunately I couldn't get pictures of their works at Kestnergesellschaft.